New students must submit the following:
– Completed registration form or begin your application online here
– Non-refundable $150 registration fee
– Copy of birth certificate
– Copy of baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
– Record of immunizations
In addition to the above items, students transferring to Good Shepherd Catholic Academy must also submit:
– Copies of current and previous report cards
– IEP if applicable
– interview with the principal
– evaluation from previous school
Students currently attending Good Shepherd Catholic Academy are invited to re-register each school year. Re-registration takes place each January, at which time the re-registration fee of $150 is due.
– Registration Fees: Non-refundable fee of $150 per family per year. This only reserves a seat until July payment.
– Tuition: Due monthly July through April. All tuition payments must be made by the specified date or a $25 late fee will be imposed. There is also a $25 fee for checks returned from the bank.
2018-2019 Tuition Rates
Jr. Pre-K (3 year olds)
– 3 Half Days $2,950
– 5 Half Days $3,750
– 5 Full Days – $4,450
Pre-K (4 year olds)
There is no tuition for our Pre-K as we are a part of the NYC Pre-K For All Program.
– One Child – $4,450
– Second Child – $2,900
– Third Child – $2,480
– Fourth Child – $1,470
– Development: Every family (JPK/K-8) is mandated to pay $250 towards the development of the academy, namely special programs and capital improvements. This fee must be paid by the designated week in July. Anyone who fails to pay on time will be charged a $25 late fee.
– Material Fee: There is a $100 (per child) book fee for students in JPK. There is a $150 (per child) book fee for students in Grades K-8. This must be paid no later than August 1 or a late fee will be imposed.
– Activities Fee: There is a $75 (per child) activities fee for students in JPK/Kindergarten through 8th grade. This helps cover the cost of extracurricular activities and must be paid no later than August 1 or a late fee will be imposed.
– After School Program: Registration for the After School Program is $25, paid in September. After the designated date, the fee is $35. Rates for the After School Program are noted on the Registration Forms.