New students must submit the following:
– Completed registration form or begin your application online here
– Non-refundable $150 registration fee
– Copy of birth certificate
– Copy of baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
– Record of immunizations
In addition to the above items, students transferring to Good Shepherd Catholic Academy must also submit:
– Copies of current and previous report cards
– IEP if applicable
– interview with the principal
– evaluation from previous school
Students currently attending Good Shepherd Catholic Academy are invited to re-register each school year. Re-registration takes place each January, at which time the re-registration fee of $150 is due.
– Registration Fees: Non-refundable fee of $150 per family per year. This only reserves a seat until July payment.
– Tuition: Due monthly July through April. All tuition payments must be made by the specified date or a $25 late fee will be imposed. There is also a $25 fee for checks returned from the bank.
Jr. Pre-K (3 year olds)
– 3 Half Days $2,900
– 5 Half Days $3,700
– 5 Full Days – $4,400
Pre-K (4 year olds)
There is no tuition for our Pre-K as we are a part of the NYC Pre-K For All Program.
– Once Child – $4,400
– Second Child – $2,850
– Third Child – $2,430
– Fourth Child – $1,420
– Fundraising: Every family (JPK/K-8) is mandated to pay $250 toward fundraising. This fee must be paid by the designated week in July. Anyone who fails to pay on time will be charged a $25 late fee.
– Material Fee: There is a $100 (per child) book fee for students in JPK. There is a $150 (per child) book fee for students in Grades K-8. This must be paid no later than August 1 or a late fee will be imposed.
– Activities Fee: There is a $75 (per child) activities fee for students in JPK/Kindergarten through 8th grade. This helps cover the cost of extracurricular activities and must be paid no later than August 1 or a late fee will be imposed.
– After School Program: Registration for the After School Program is $25, paid in September. After the designated date, the fee is $35. Rates for the After School Program are noted on the Registration Forms.